CNES President Jean-Yves Le Gall and Olivier Lesbre, Managing Director of ISAE-SUPAERO, signed a new five-year agreement to consolidate their longstanding partnership in the fields of training, research and innovation, and to structure their relations.
ISAE-SUPAERO is the world’s leading aerospace engineering school. As such, it has established lasting collaborative ties in space studies and research with CNES, which will be renewed by this agreement to:
• better engage ISAE-SUPAERO students and young graduates about space systems and their applications
• encourage joint cooperative student and research projects
• develop and improve ISAE-SUPAERO’s course offering in this area and help ready students to enter the job market
• take greater advantage of CNES’s expertise to develop its students’ professional and international experience
• take part in joint research projects, in particular through ISAE-SUPAERO theses co-funded by CNES
The signature of this agreement enables the two partners to renew and strengthen their collaborative ties. To meet the challenges facing space in the future, we will need top-level education to support France’s economic diplomacy. The agreement also consolidates France’s pre-eminent position in aerospace by being a major player in space training.
Pascale Bresson Press Officer Tel: +33 (0)1 44 76 75 39 email@example.com
Raphaël Sart Head of Media Tel. +33 (0)1 44 76 74 51 firstname.lastname@example.org
Juliette Vienot Tél. +33 (0)5 32 11 07 36 email@example.com
Charline Kohler Tél. +33 (0)5 32 11 07 32 firstname.lastname@example.org